ISO and old friend

From: Dennis Baker (dennisdbaker@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 13:53:30 EST

Greetings,

Does anyone know if Bruse bridges is still a subscriber of this list?
I just disscovered that I have a long un-settled debt that I own to him and
I would like to square it up with him.

For those who might remember me. I used to be a fairly active member from
96-98.

I used to own a 96 Moss Green V6 4x4 that had grey Rhyno linning on the
bed-over-rails, rocker pannels, and door jams. I later traded it in for a
98 Black v8 4x4. In fact, I traded the Green one in at Crown Dodge in
Houston TX. If the new owner of it is on this list, I'd like to know how
its performing. :)

Dennis Baker
dennisdbaker@hotmail.com