I have to turn over Muscletrucks.net

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 13:26:25 EST

Due to family illness (not me), I have to turn over the business I helped
start to Chad Evans
and Gary Hedlin.........

These men are more than capable of supplying the parts and technical
information
that any of you may need, and do so affordably.

We originally wanted to start this company so the average Dakota and Ram
owner had a place to get what they needed at pricing they could actually
afford.

I will still be a active member of the DML on a daily basis, I'll be
attending a number of events including The Hot Rods Supernationals,
Chryslers at Carlisle, and other events this summer and for as long as I own
my Dak.( no plans to sell it, not as long as I still breathe)

My website will also still be up with updates to come in the very near
future.........

I'm not going anywhere.....just won't be a part of the Muscletrucks team
anymore, as I don't
have the time......that and the fact I live in PAand the company is based in
ILL made things harder.

This was a very difficult decision on my part to say the least...........

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com