Re: RE: Porting stock heads (Ray Block)

From: TJ (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 01:09:55 EST

If you talk to Dan at Fastman, he'll say even unported r/t heads are too
much, look at the chart for the heads in the MP catalog... 180 something
port and 230 cfm for the r/t heads and with a 153 cc port the stock "ported
heads flowed the same.... sounds like a better head to me... if you price
it, they are also more exspensive!!

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4