Moog Ball Joints???

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 12:34:57 EST

Ok, I know we've discussed this whole topic inside and out, but does anyone
know the part numbers for the Moog ball joints that I'd use on my 2000 2wd
dak??? I'm looking to lower the truck in about 2 weeks (or whenever my
bilstein's show up) and would like to take that opportunity to replace the
ball joints and get some of my other front end work done at the same time,
so I'm doing urethane control arm bushings, a wheel bearing, brakes, and
hopefully the ball joints when I lower the truck.....gonna be a long
weekend. However, I've looked on the web, even on Federal Mogul's website
(they make moog) and can't find anything. I figured I'd ask the DML before
I went about pestering some parts counter guy somewhere......

Thanks in advance!

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L