Re: Wow!

From: Iver Nielsen (StonieJr@GlennIver.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 17:18:25 EST

Dear Phil:

    Do it yourself. All it takes is a couple hours; a jack; a 13mm wrench;
RTV sealant; a good scraper to clean the surfaces; and a couple quarts of
70-90 gear lube. I myself changed to AMS Oil synth in my rear diff a couple
months ago and just last weekend changed the front diff.

    Then put the $250 into some fun mods.

Iver
StonieJr@glenniver.net