Re: SCSilverdak.com Updates

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 09:25:25 EST

As usual the work is OUTSTANDING!!!......

we'll be adding some additional new photo's and some dyno page
results........and as soon as the weather permits, I'll be heading to the
track for drag testing!.........I've got a feeling a 15 second run is in the
cards.

Thanks again, Gary!!!!!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged