Re: Buzz Watch Signing Off!!!! DAMN!

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 08:49:51 EST

that sucks... i'll try to find some inside info on the new dakota... i
go out to the pilot plant at the DCX tech center often. i saw the new
durango, LX, PT conv awhile ago. all looked good... i am working on the
WK, next GC. should be out for '05. i've seen many bodies, but have yet to
see a complete one. i'm hoping to get out to jeep and see one soon.
haven't heard anything from the DCX guys about the dakota... i'll try and
ask around...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed