RE: Roadmaster Suspension

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 02:50:00 EST

I did my installation a couple of weeks ago. My truck is lifted with a
fabtech lift that puts an add-a-leaf in the leaf spring packs. So I had
to get longer U-bolts to get the plates from the Roadmaster inserted.

I just got back last weekend from a trip towing my small fifth wheel
trailer. I could really tell the difference. Even around town the rear
suspension feels more "hooked up" than before.

"Bill Nissley" bill@nissley.com KG6ONB
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd, 3" Fabtech lift, ORI pre-runner
light bar with PIAA 80Pro XT series lights, 32" BFG A/T's, Yellow Box
Speedo Calib., Flowmaster Exhaust, X-2000 bed cover, F/B 50mm Throttle
body, Pro Comp air intake, Roadmaster active suspension & RBW 'LIL
Rocker 5th Wheel Hitch.