RoadMaster suspension install

From: Jim Harmon (harmonent@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 02:13:14 EST

Glad to see that the Dak crowd has tried this suspension. I have had it
on a late model Ram, new Ram and new GMC. All work trucks. It installs
easier than most suspension upgrades. Just follow it step by step.
Last time I showed someone how to install it, it took only 20 minutes on
my new GMC work truck. Really great product. They now have the product
for the 2002 and up Ram 1500s too. Took some time due to the new
shackle design on the leaf springs. Real pain. Take that and combine
it with the Hotchkis sway bars front and rear and you will really notice
the difference!

Good luck!

Jim Harmon

DACUDA