Re: Rental Car Surprise

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 07:20:07 EST

    Hmmm.. Fords? I would guess that you are renting from Hertz. Try Thrifty
next time! Since the only non-Mopar they have is a Kia Rio if you get the
super compact car, from there they go Neon, Stratus, Intrepid. They also
rent Pt Cruisers, Durangos, Full size Rams, and 300M's - but "Not available
in all markets".

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'68 Dodge Dart GT
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting 2)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4