RE: Re: Rental Car Surprise

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:57:39 EST

Nope, Enterprise, and it was a really small airport I flew in to (you know,
the kind where the pilot opens the door to let you in to the "terminal" -
where you can see everything and walk 20' to cross the whole thing. I guess
I'm happy they had a vehicle for me at all!

Oh well, better getting stuck with this than something like a focus...

-- Art