Re: Gen II Extended Cab Long Bed

From: Joe Thompson (red97kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 22:05:50 EST

ive seen one.. it was for sale in the auto trader, it was a 98 dakota v8 5
speed reg cab long box,, considered selling my dak to buy this one but they
wanted to much for it... so they make em. :)

and hey i dont need the 8ft box on my long box dak to compensate for
anything.. i just knew it looked good.. haha

joe_himself