Re: Gen II Extended Cab Long Bed

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 02:03:24 EST

Im shootin' for the fastest long bed 4x4 on the east coast.... I think Ive
got a pretty good start at 15.7 at 87MPH.... when the 318 dies Im gonna
build either another 318 to take a 150 shot from a NOSzle setup or a 360 to
do the same. Its a toss up because I live in MD and have to pass the
sniffer and Im not sure if the 360 will be too much for it then. But Im
gonna buy the 1993 Ram MP computer for the 360 just incase I do decide to go
that route, P5249517. I ordered the viper fan and it came in today but I
was 2 hours from the dealer and they closed befor I got there, stupid 495
traffic around DC, took me 1.5 hours to go 15 MILES!!! Oh well, I get paid
to drive, Ill get it tommorow.

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4