Re: Re: power window and locks finally installed and working!!

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 22:35:51 EST

I understand...I wish my Ram had power door locks every time I have to reach
across the seat and open the door for someone. Just to let you know, Car
Tunes did the alarm install, or should I say alarm abortion...sorry about
all the hacked up wires, I about freaked when I saw what they did. Actually
I'll be up there the middle of next week. Sorry about the house delay...that
must be frustrating....but damn you go through a lot of transmissions!!!..;)
Sam South
2003 Ram 1500 ST
4.7 5-Speed
(Still Dakless)