RE: Electric Fan Thermostat

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 00:08:43 EST

Wow, where'd you find a 170 TS? I've only seen 160, 180 and 195. I use a
180 because mine won't run well below 175. In the summer mine wouldn't stay
below 175 even with the 160 ts and dual electric fans. Personally I don't
like either of your on-off options, for the very reasons you stated although
I'd have to lean toward the 185/170.

RayB