Brake Job!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 22:50:57 EST

I'm damn proud of myself..... I just got done changing the pads and rotors
on my dak.... and I did it all myself!! Took me about an hour and a half,
and I was suprised how simple it was. I used the performance friction pads
from auto zone. The braking power is great. I was gonna get the quietstop
pads, but couldnt find them locally.

I'll let ya know in a few months how theyre holding up!! And i'll have some
pics of the old pads on my web site soon.... they were in pretty sad shape
for "premium" pads from a merlin's installed less than a year ago!

--
Gary Hedlin
President