Re: Fan clutch roar ???

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 02:36:48 EST

Does seem to be a little out of wack to me... Ive got one that Ive had on my
truck now that I didnt end up really needing, and still have my original...
I just bought a viper fan, so if you want I can sell you mine for a decent
price and shipping... its been on for a little over a year, and shouldnt
have any more than 12K on it, let me know.... cant remember how much it was,
so price it and get back to me.... Ill sell it for like 70-60% or
something....

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4