Re: Re: Fan clutch roar ??? Bernd

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 18:42:07 EST

Thanks Bernd, for your response, I think I'm going to end getting a new one
from the dealer.
I've checked the archives for any advice or pictures on replacing this
myself and I don't think I could as I don't have the proper tools at hand
for this job. Unless someone can give me a site to go to (such as the
thermostat replacement on the archives) that would be a step by step
procedure for the fan clutch replacement, then I guess I'm stuck with going
to the dealer for a fix.

Thanks again
Jay