Re: night at VMP

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 02:52:36 EST

Forget the TIME, what was your MPH?? That will give you the best idea of
wether or not you added any power. Put it this way, if you lost traction,
then your time will go up, but you are still going to make the same amount
of power... SO, your MPH should stay the same between runs. Now, if you
made more power tonight, and had crappy traction, your times will be higher,
but if you are are making more power your MPH will be higher showing this.
I run a 15.74@87.5, consistently, look at the stuff in my sig, that will
give you an idea.....

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net