Re: roller rockers

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 22:59:06 EST

www.socaldakota.com

Sam runs this site, and will help you tons!!! Don't need pushrods, your
stockers will do fine. If you need any help, lemme know, I did 'em just 2
weeks ago, and I know about every possible problem you could come up
against, especially if you're not very knowledgable :-)

www.muscletrucks.com might have them too, not sure.. The owner(s) are on
the DML as well.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L