Re: Re: Dodge, Daytona, Iroc, Shelby

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 14:17:05 EST

No electrical problems on mine other than the horrible job a previous owner
did at installing a "Knight Rider" kit. They shouldda used larger wire on
some of the circuits, so they do have voltage drop problems if everything
isn't working right.
The 2.0 is good motor... easy to modify for power, but it doesn't have as
much potential as the 2.6. Getting the 2.6 to run strong can be tricky, but
thats half the fun.
mm

> Any electrical problems? I heard that they are prone to them.....
> absolutely AEWSOME looking car though. There have been a few 2.0 (DSM
> engine) conversions done to them.
>
> > couldn't find anything local in the shape/price range i was after...
> > I settled for a 88 Chrysler Conquest! Its 2.6 Turbo'd RWD 3040lbs.
Neat