Re: Re: Dodge, Daytona, Iroc, Shelby

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 17:46:06 EST

Yeah, is the heads that suck on those motors, I cant remember. I was
looking into buying one at one point in time... god I love they way they
look. I can see where the 2.6 would be nicer witht the longer stroke and
all, and then turbo as well... Oh, what is the Knight Rider kit? Sounds
interesting.

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4