Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: roller rockers

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 18:52:02 EST

Well,
1) TB ain't gonna make that much of a difference anyway
2) If you every want to put the stocker back on (ie: sell truck and sell the
TB on ebay), too bad if you bought the fastman, you don't have a stocker
anymore cause you had to trade it in.

I've done the F&B TB as well as the Rockers... rockers definitely added more
power, but were tons more work. If I wanted to do my rockers now, no prob,
could do it in about 2-3 hours..... TB takes about an hour, and not too
much work..

Not sure of what mods he listed, but if he hasn't yet, Mopar PCM would be a
better bang for the buck, but I believe would have to run high octane to use
it?? With any PCM, when towing, it's ideal to put the stocker on. Takes
about 5 min, if that. Just 2 screws to pull out and disconnect 3 wires.
And believe PCM would add more HP than the other 2 options, and I believe
for $360?

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L