RE: Re: Re: Re: roller rockers

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 20:25:16 EST

Ok, but I'm going to have to side with the consumers on this one. In the
"real" world you'll be lucky to see a tenth of a second and one mph in the
quarter with *both* mods. If they both lived up to the manufacturer's
claims you would expect to see 2-3 tenths and 2-3 mph but it doesn't work
that way. I could show you how to get as much real world gain with a
couple hours work and very few dollars. It won't be pretty or sexy but it
would be just as good.

RayB