Re: Re: Re: roller rockers

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 18:28:40 EST

""Eric Luce"" <ontheluce@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:001b01c2f636$efda1930$0f6d3618@computer...

> Okay John.
> What are we looking at cost-wise as compared to the
> $400 rocker upgrade kit?

If you go with a Fast Man TB, it's only $250 after you send in your old
core. They are worked over stock throttle bodies, check out their website
http://www.thefastman.com. Unless you REALLY want a blue anodized TB, or
something silly like that, it's the way to go.

I'm just looking at a single upgrade.
> Would this require me to have to change out or modfy
> brackets, linkages, or anything else? Thanks all.

All of the stock sensors and cables/brackets can be reused.

I'm going to have to side with the parts vendors on this one... get both the
RR's and the TB, and you'll maximize your gains.