RE: Re: roller rockers

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 20:35:09 EST

Heard from whom?? Someone who has tested both back to back, same day, same
track? BS! For what they are, each looks beautiful but neither are cost
effective for the *very* small performance gain. I've tested a stock TB
vs. a mildly ported stocker and saw 2 hundredths improvement in quarter mile
ET. That equates to 2-3 horsepower. Then I tried a 50mm F&B and there was
*no* improvement! Spend your money if you like, just don't expect to be
the baddest Dak on the block because of it.

RayB