Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: roller rockers

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 22:43:49 EST

If the larger TB didn't give you any gains, then you already have ALL the
air you need.

Here is some info from my dyno sessions:

Constants thru all runs: stock heads, stock cam and valve springs, MP
Headers, K&N FIPK, MP PCM, Jet Chip, no belt (max power runs), Accel coil,
open exhaust, 3923s @ .35, Mobil 1 oil

BB, 52 Fastman, stock injectors (black 19pph)
256 @ 4100

BB, F&B 52mm, 1.7 MP RRs, stock injectors
267 @ 4400, 395 ft/lb @ 2600

M1 2bbl with large turtle, F&B 52mm, 19 pph Design III injectors
293 @ 5000, graph started too late to get true peak ft/lbs, but showed 365 @
3100

In process: better valve springs to prevent valve float above 5500, and
some laughing gas. I'm shooting for 11s.

TonyC