loser mentality

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 09:30:03 EST

> When I say "promote the loser
>mentality" I mean that these cars (in my mind) tend to give off a bad image.
>You would too if every weekend you saw these cars being pulled over every
>weekend, with the cops finding a few kilos in the trunk.

  Gee, if I'd take that mindset then I'd say a loser mentality would be
promoted by any fancy Asian car with chrome rims and Virginia or New
York tags that the Maryland State Police are always pulling over and
searching for drugs on Interstate 95 here in Maryland.
  Sorry, maybe what you are seeing is special to your area of the
country not mine.
  A car is a car, and you can be a loser in no matter what kind of
vehicle you drive...
  Not offended Gary,
Patrick
8^}