Re: RE: 92 Dak v-8 belly pan gasket and cata -- advice needed please!

From: will (k_kodiak2@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 17:56:45 EST

Thank you. Those pics are very clear.

I've got a lot to learn. I'm looking through this cd I
bought that's supposed to be the 1992 Dakota repair
manual. but it sure doesn't have the pictures,
illustrations, or depth that I would expect from a
Field Service Manual. I found this Dakota cd on ebay.

Someone just recommended DC Publications. But I can't
find them online. I found
www.techauthority.daimlerchrysler.com site that has
the 92 service manual for $59. Have any info on that
site and/or manual?

Thanks again.

Will in the sticks...