Camper shell Holder?

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 00:12:50 EST

Hello all,
I have a quick question. I have a shell on the back of
my truck that I want to remove. But I am only one man
and I can not move it with out doing any damage to it.
I know that I have seen something that would clamp on
to a Jeep hardtop and hang from the ceiling. It was a
one man operation to do this. Does anyone recall who
made this product???

Thanks
Matt Tharp

=====
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.
           You know the world is going crazy when...
           the best rapper is a white guy,
           best golfer is a black guy,
           and Germany doesn't want to go to war.