Re: Camper shell Holder?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 07:07:16 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Tharp" <henryrollins2001@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 12:12 AM

> I have a quick question. I have a shell on the back of
> my truck that I want to remove. But I am only one man
> and I can not move it with out doing any damage to it.
> I know that I have seen something that would clamp on
> to a Jeep hardtop and hang from the ceiling. It was a
> one man operation to do this. Does anyone recall who
> made this product???

You mean this?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=278&occlass=STEE&cat=JEE

That one's made by Steel Horse. Although, it says it doesn't work with the
factory hard top. I think there is another brand that does work with the
factory top, but I'm not sure. There are millions of web sites out there
that sell Jeep stuff, if you want to do more searching.

--

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer