Re: Re: Re: You know you are a Ricer if

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 10:39:26 EST

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
news:se8956cf.024@mail.dhs.state.il.us...
> > Best way I've ever heard to describe that noise (although bumble bee
comes
> > close... however, I prefer to refrain from using it because of the Scat
> Pak)
> >
> We always called it the "fart in a can" noise, that's always good for a
> laugh.
> -Josh
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> Isn't that what a "scat pack" is? I mean dosen't "scat" mean do-do?

Bite your tongue!!! Scat doesn't apply like that in the MoPar world. You're
just not up on your history. The "Scat Pack" was a group of cars built in
1971 (and maybe other years, not sure) that consisted of the Challenger,
Charger, Demon, and Super Bee. Here's a breif history lesson for ya! Oh,
wait, you can't surf at work...sorry, but here's the link just to taunt you.
http://www.lhmopars.com/MOPAR_Ads/71spad.html

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L