Magnaflow Installed

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 15:23:32 EST

Well, I bit the bullet and went ahead with the Magnaflow Turbo muffler. I
am REALLY impressed. I'm actually seeing some better performance with the
magnaflow compared to the flowmaster. I'm thinking its possibly due to a
lack of back pressure beings the flowmaster had a higher flow rate. But the
main thing is that the noise level is significantly less.... I would say
it's a tad louder than the stock muffler, but not by much.

The shop that installed it also threw in a stainless steel tip with the
muffler. Looks really nice!!

I'm one happy customer!

Gary Hedlin
President