Re[2]: Header gasket sealer

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 18:26:31 EST

I got stuck with some paper gaskets because of a delay
with my parts guy when I was doing the 360 swap. The
paper ones held up for a year or so.... Right after
the 360 was in my parts guy was able to get me a set
of MP gaskets which look nice and thick. I've just
been saving them for when i need them... which looks
like now.
--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com