Re: RE: Header gasket sealer

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 18:28:39 EST

I'll be using the MP gaskets this time. Currently I
just have some cheap off the shelf gaskets. Don't
remember the brand, but they're paper ones. I do have
ARP bolts but they aren't the locking type. Before
when I had good gaskets I didn't have any problems
with the header bolts loosening up.
--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com