Re: RE: Magnaflow Installed

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 21:03:13 EST

Yeah....

The weird part was I had dropped the truck off and walked over to a parts
store to browse. I had seen some exhaust tips and thought to myself "one
of those would look nice". So when I walked back to the exhaust shop, I
noticed the tailpipe looked funny. When I got up to the truck, I saw that
they had put on a nice 8" tip. I asked them why they put it on and they
said "Well we had it laying arround and thought it would look nice. I was
completely floored!! He said they get a bunch of them every time they
replenish their stock. They've got the Magnaflow logo etched on them, but
it's done nicely.

As I said before, I am one verry happy customer!!

--
Gary Hedlin
President