RE: #24 FMS Injectors

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 08:49:29 EST

Hi Chris,
Just wanted to let you know Chris Saltsman took the injectors and was
satisified with them. Been playing with my 36lb'ers a little waiting for
the computer to adjust as best as it can. Think they are going to be a
little bit to much injector even after the computer adapts. They are fine
on the road, but a bit to rich at idle. Anyway, wanted to let you know the
other Chris kept the 24lb'ers. Thanks for thinking of me though, I
appreciate it.
Later,
Rich