Re: #24 FMS Injectors

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 17:53:23 EST

Have you thought of playing w/ a SAFC? you can adjust the injectors +/- 50%
in 500RPM intervals at 8 points... I'll be using one on the truck when its
running again to control the 24# injectors w/ the cam... hell, I may try
runnin 30# injectors... (lookin at 500RWHP) :-P

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 Dakota CC 360 Auto 4300lbs
best ET to date: 13.03@103.76
355.8RWHP 395.2RWTQ