Changes for '03?

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 18:20:59 EST

Anyone know what changes were made to the Sport models for '03? Wheels?
Interior? I remember seeing some pics from a dealership that someone posted
on another list, and noticed that the bumpers were fully painted, like an
R/T, but this was on a Sport, is that standard now? The only changes I'm
aware of for '03 are the four wheel disc brakes. Just wondering cause I'm
contemplating going back to my roots and picking up another 4x4, just
wondering what else was new for '03. Thanks.

r/
Dave