Re: Changes for '03?

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 08:40:52 EST

> I thought 32x11.50 was roughly 265/75R16? Or am I off in one direction?\

Sorry about that, Jason posted the correct numbers. I was checking out that
one website that Hop posted, with the SLT with the custom front bumper
(which is freakin sweet), and he's got before and after lift pics, but both
are on different tires. So, anyone running 285/75R16's on a stock 4x4? I'd
like to step up to a nice set of BFG MT's when I get the truck, then maybe
the Rancho lift after.

r/
Dave