Well here are the pics

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 17:39:31 EST

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/jeep/

"lucky charm" is hanging from my rear view mirror so you know the shot
is authentic. (Its a hood orniment off my old 81 Plymouth Reliant)

The damage should not be too difficult to repair - I am planning on
hitting a bone yard next week and hunting for a donor Jeep. The part
seems to be a single module that I should be able to swap out with
little hassle. I'm planning on swapping the door and hatch locks as
well. I have remote keyless entry so I am able to lock and unlock the
doors without the key.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/