Re: Brakes

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 17:53:34 EST

VRMan wrote:

> Is there any way of adjusting the brake bias? (I think that's what it is
> called.) It seems like my fronts grip way too much compared to the rear. I
> just burned through a set of rotors and they only had 30,000 miles on them,
> but the rear pads didn't even need changing.
>
> I would expect a little more wear on the front compared to the rear, but I
> thought this seemed out of whack.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil
> 2000 4.7L Dodge Dakota CC 4x4

there should be a valve near/attached to the left
rear spring that gives better braking w/ a load.

adjust it just a tad "at own risk" as this can cause
the rear to lock 1st.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.