Re: Dana 60 for 96 Dakota 4x4

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 20:00:51 EST

Walt Felix wrote:
> Here are a few shots of the rear for now. I'll post more
> shots later of the installation.
>
> http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/rear/Image001.jpg
> http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/rear/Image002.jpg
> http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/rear/Image003.jpg
> http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/rear/Image004.jpg
> http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/rear/Image005.jpg
>
> Walt Felix

Sweet looking axle Walt! they look so nice when they are bright, clean
and freshly painted don't they heh heh

I'd love to see some shots of the 96 with your plow set up and light bar
as well.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/