RE: #24 FMS Injectors

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 23:00:55 EST

Why haven't I helped him...we have done what we can with standard tools,
but he's on a budget and Dyno time isn't cheap (you should know that).
We've been working on a different issue on his truck which is more
important right now.

On Joe's engine...we're going to be using 30# injectors and MAP/MAF
modification has been around for a long time. Just because there's
other ways of doing things...doesn't mean that it's wrong (or just not
your way).

What about the "other" 11-second R/T using a SS Box...if his way wrong
in your eyes as well?!? From what I've heard, your truck wasn't running
very well with your tuning "boxes" either.

- Bernd