Re: #24 FMS Injectors

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 18:44:14 EST

Bob, I made the numbers below on my 360 running way lean (16.0:1) and didnt
realize it untill I dyno'd it...

I am personally having a base 408 flash for 24# injectors, and going to be
running a 12:1FMU, the SAFC will be to "finer" tune it, and to fix any
problems I may have with the motor loading up coming to a stop w/ a low
vacume, and big injectors... (Main reason for buying)

the exact same setup I'm building (except I'm gettin a bigger cam, and more
boost) made nearly 500RWHP... I plan on running 1-3# more boost....

I know you're tryin to help me out, but I'm around quite a few of guys that
know their stuff.... I'm on a circle track team, formula race team for my
school (using stand alone fuel system on a 600CC motor) and I'm almost
finished w/ my engineering degree... I do listen to the imput, but Im hard
headed... :-D

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 Dakota CC 360 Auto 4300lbs
best ET to date: 13.03@103.76