Re: Front brakes

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 01:29:41 EST

Depends greatly on how you drive, and a little on the scrap metal that
dodge had that day to make your rotors. I've had excelnet luck with
mine at 65K only one set of front pads. But in the last 3K, they've
gotten noticably worpped.

Next time it happens upgrade the rotor and pads to you favorite brand
(powerslot), it might even cost less, and sure as hell will last longer.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota