Re: Dak Going DOWN on Friday!!!!

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 01:23:56 EST

So when I'm out there I get to take a run right?

The same goes for if your out in the So Cal area. Mine's fun with the
335 R tires.

BTW the rear springs are easy. If it were costing more, I'd insist you
do it your self. Also make sure the sway bar pivoting bolt aren't
cranked down too tight. Most dealers think tighter is better, but that
causes a little binding and less consistant performance.

Think about moving that battery somewhere some day, it's way to big to
hang off the front of the front wheel.

I'm thinking about trying to get SCCA to specifically list the dakota in
the ESP class: Dakota (all). That will legally open up all kinds of
updates and back date options. I have to be real careful about the
rules around here, because when a 'stang or camero gets beaten by a pick
up they try to cry foul before I've even got the hood open.

Hey, where's my beer? :-)

Jay W
505/287 Dakota