Re: Dead Battery !

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 08:35:25 EST

I went to Autozone and got me a 1000 CA and 900 CCA 8 year battery 8-)

Whoever had this truck prior to me had a frigging GEO sized battery in it
8-)

Bill Day

  7:09am up 89 days, 12:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT