Re: Re: garyhedlin.com

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 15:16:28 EST

I concur. No matter how much people here (and elsewhere) may sometimes make
fun of you for that and other mods you may make, it's YOUR truck, so screw
them. It isn't theirs, they aren't required to like it. That's only
required of you, and it seems from the statement on your site that your
enjoyment of your truck has significantly diminished since you removed the
scoop.

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com