Re: Rancho 3" Lift for 2000+ 4x4s

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 15:25:56 EST

There are a couple guys on dd's.com that have it installed..
Here are a couple of links...
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/realbobolama/lst?.dir=/My+Rancho-Body+Lifted+Dakota&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/
And
http://www.claycdbj.com/page2.html

I've had mine lifted but, it's not rack and pinion..
http://glen.dodgedakotas.com/hop/
I've also slapped a 3" body lift ontop of the rancho 3"
Later.. Hop